In today's world, cordless home cleaning solutions are becoming more and more popular as they bring more convenience and efficiency to household chores. One of these innovations is the Synoshi - a cordless rotating cleaning brush that promises to revolutionize cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. In this review, we'll take a closer look at the functionality, usage, and performance of this brush and see if it does what it promises.
Read on to find out ifthe Synoshi cleaning brushis a worthwhile investment for your household and compared to other products on the market.
Synoshi review UK
The main advantages:
- save time: Synoshi cuts home cleaning time by half.
- Effortless: The device requires minimal effort, even on larger surfaces.
- Environmentally friendly: Synoshi is more environmentally friendly than conventional cleaning methods, because no aggressive abrasives or limescale removers are used.
- Water resistantNote: The brush can be used while the shower is running, but should not be completely submerged in water.
- Handy and light: Synoshi weighs only 400 grams and measures 11.5 x 18 cm.
- Wireless: The brush is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery of 1200 mAh and a power of 10 watts, giving it a runtime of 45 minutes per charge.
- Different brush heads: Synoshi can be equipped with different brush heads to meet different cleaning needs.
97 out of 100 points –EXCELLENT
Buy Synoshi at the lowest price
- Verified online store - not a scam
- Express shipping in the UK and Ireland
Buy SYNOSHI - get 50% discount
Synoshi: Fraud or genuine?
- Synoshi is serious, after the order is placed, the cleaning brushes will be sent by express mail in the UK and Ireland (this is the case).not a fake shop)
- Secure payment (SSL encryption), purchase on account possible.
- With a money-back guarantee from the manufacturer.
Synoshi cleaning brush review and experience
The Synoshi Cordless Power Cleaning Brush is easy to use and suitable for a variety of applications, including cleaning tasks in the bathroom, kitchen, children's room, living room, garage and basement. With Synoshi you can even clean muddy children's scooters and mountain bikes, remove limescale from tiles and remove tea stains from the kitchen sink. Shower cubicles, toilet seats, glass tables, table tennis tables, garden tools, awnings, cooking utensils, wooden cutting boards and floor tiles are just some of the surfaces that you can easily and effortlessly clean with this electric brush.
areas of application
In which rooms do housewives use the Synoshi cleaning brush?
- bathroom: With Synoshi you can effortlessly clean tiles, shower cabins, bathtubs and sinks. The rotating brush head even reaches hard-to-reach corners where limescale and dirt can accumulate. Synoshi is also suitable for cleaning toilets and taps, where the brush ensures a clean and bacteria-free bathroom.
- kitchen: In the kitchen, Synoshi can be used to clean worktops, hobs, sinks and kitchen tiles. It removes stubborn grease and food residues from surfaces and helps prevent limescale and discoloration. Synoshi is also suitable for cleaning cooking utensils, wooden cutting boards and other kitchen utensils.
- Living room: Synoshi can be used to clean upholstery, carpets and floors in the living room. It removes stains and dirt quickly and efficiently without damaging surfaces. Synoshi is also suitable for cleaning glass tables and other delicate surfaces.
- childcare: In the children's room, Synoshi can be used to clean toys, furniture and floors. It removes dirt and stains from surfaces and provides a hygienic environment for the little ones.
- garage and outdoor space: Synoshi is ideal for cleaning vehicles, including rims, tires and body parts. It removes mud, dirt and brake dust with little effort. In addition, Synoshi is suitable for cleaning garden tools, garden furniture, awnings and other outdoor areas. It is also useful for cleaning children's bicycles, scooters and other outdoor play equipment.
- appliances: Synoshi can be used to clean household appliances such as washing machines, dryers, refrigerators and dishwashers. It removes dirt and debris from equipment surfaces for improved efficiency and longer life.
- Cleaning offices and workplaces: Synoshi can be used to clean desks, computer screens, keyboards and other office equipment. By effectively removing dust, dirt and bacteria, it helps improve the working environment and reduce allergens. Synoshi can also be used to clean upholstered chairs, carpets and floors in offices.
- Cleaning fitness equipment and sports equipment: Synoshi is great for cleaning fitness equipment such as treadmills, weight benches and exercise mats. It removes sweat and dirt from surfaces and contributes to hygiene in gyms. Synoshi can also be used to clean sports equipment such as bicycles, helmets, protectors and sports bags.
- Swimming pool and spas: Synoshi can be used for cleaning swimming pool tiles, whirlpools, sauna benches and steam bath walls. It removes limescale, mold and algae and thus contributes to a clean and hygienic environment. Synoshi is also suitable for cleaning changing rooms, showers and lockers in swimming pools and wellness areas.
- Boat and RV cleaning: Synoshi is suitable for cleaning boats, campers and caravans. It removes dirt, algae and salt water deposits from surfaces without damaging them. Synoshi can also be used to clean upholstery, kitchens and sanitary facilities in RVs and boats.
- Caring for and cleaning animals: Synoshi can be used to clean pet accessories such as baskets, scratching posts, food bowls and toys. It removes hair, dirt and bacteria from surfaces and contributes to pet hygiene and health. Synoshi also helps clean kennels, litter boxes and terrariums.
- Window and glass cleaning: With Synoshi you can effortlessly clean windows, glass doors and mirrors. The rotating brush head effectively removes dust, dirt and fingerprints without leaving streaks or scratches. Synoshi can also be used to clean glass shower walls, display cases and other glass surfaces.
Buy SYNOSHI - get 50% discount
In all these application scenarios, Synoshi provides thorough and effective cleaning without the need for harsh detergents or abrasives. The rotating brush head and cordless operation make cleaning effortless and enjoyable, while the rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 45 minutes of use per charge.
application and guidance
UseSynoshiis simple and straightforward, making it easy to use for users of different ages and skill levels. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to use Synoshi:
- Prepare the device: Make sure the device is fully charged before using it. Connect Synoshi to the charger and wait for charging to complete. The charging time depends on the capacity of the battery and the model of the device.
- Selection of the right attachment: Choose the right brush head or attachment for the surface to be cleaned. Synoshi offers different attachments for different cleaning purposes, such as soft brushes for sensitive surfaces, hard brushes for stubborn dirt and microfibre cloths for glass or mirror surfaces.
- Attachment confirmation: Attach the selected attachment to the appliance by placing it on the rotating shaft and pressing gently until it clicks into place. Make sure the attachment is firmly in place and securely fastened to prevent it from slipping during the cleaning process.
- Prepare cleaning solution (if necessary): Depending on the type of dirt and the surface, it may be necessary to use a cleaning solution. Fill Synoshi's built-in water tank with water and possibly a small amount of mild detergent. Some Synoshi models have a dosing function that automatically doses the right amount of cleaning solution.
- turn on a device: Turn on Synoshi by pressing the power button. The appliance will now start rotating the brush head or attachment. Adjust the speed and direction of the brush head if your device has these features.
- cleaning process: Hold the Synoshi by the handle and move it slowly over the surface to be cleaned. Apply light pressure to bring the attachment into contact with the surface and remove any dirt, dust or other debris. For stubborn dirt or stains, you can increase the pressure or move the brush head over the affected area several times.
- Follow up: Once cleaning is complete, turn off Synoshi and remove the attachment. Rinse the attachment under running water to remove dirt and detergent residue and let it air dry. Empty the water tank and clean the appliance if necessary.
Overall, using Synoshi is simple and straightforward, allowing users of all ages and experience levels to effectively use the device to keep their home or work environment clean and hygienic. The ease of use and the variety of attachments available make Synoshi a versatile and convenient cleaning device for everyday use.
maintenance and storage
After cleaning and drying the attachment, store the Synoshi and the attachments in a dry, well-ventilated place. Make sure the device and accessories are not exposed to direct sunlight and extreme temperatures to prolong their life.
To ensure optimal performance of Synoshi, it is important to maintain the device regularly. Check the condition of brushes and attachments and replace if worn or damaged. Clean the water tank and connections to ensure good hygiene and allow effective cleaning.
When using Synoshi, make sure there are no cables or other obstacles in the way to avoid tripping hazards. To reduce the risk of electric shock or short circuit, do not use the device near water sources or on wet surfaces. Read the user manual carefully to ensure that you use the device in accordance with the manufacturer's safety instructions.
Synoshi reviews and customer reviews
- Laura, 32, working mother:“I bought Synoshi two months ago and absolutely love it! With two young children and a full-time job, it's hard to keep the house clean. But since using Synoshi, it's become a lot easier to keep all surfaces clean. I love the variety of attachments I can use to remove even the most stubborn stains on my carpet. A real lifesaver!”
- Max, 65, renter: “My wife and I bought Synoshi after a friend recommended it. Since we both suffer from back pain, cleaning our house has always been a challenge. Synoshi really made our lives easier! It is lightweight, easy to use and makes cleaning much more fun. The extendable tube in particular is a great help for us when cleaning hard-to-reach places.”
- Julia, 22, student: “I live in a flat and everyone knows how chaotic it can be sometimes. Synoshi helped us keep our apartment clean and tidy. With the different attachments I can easily clean all surfaces, from the laminate floor to the upholstery of our sofa. I also find the design of the device very appealing. I can only recommend Synoshi!”
- Thomas, 45 years old, businessman:“As a busy businessman, I have little time for housework. Synoshi helped me clean my house quickly and efficiently. The wireless feature is fantastic and allows me to take it anywhere without worrying about wires. I also appreciate the long battery life, which allows me to use the device several times before needing a charge. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend Synoshi.”
- Anna, 28, fitness trainer: “As a fitness trainer, I attach great importance to cleanliness and hygiene. Synoshi helped me keep my studio and apartment spotless. I find the UV disinfection feature especially useful for disinfecting training equipment and mats. I also appreciate the light weight of the device, which makes it easy to transport and take it with me wherever I go.”
- Markus, 37, auto mechanic: “My garage often produces stubborn dirt that is difficult to remove. Synoshi has proven extremely useful for keeping car floors, tools and even upholstery clean. The different attachments and the high suction power are really impressive. I'm glad I chose Synoshi and would recommend it to anyone looking for a powerful cleaning tool."
- Lisa, 55, is a clay worker: “I use Synoshi both in my classroom and at home. Since it is wireless, I can easily carry it from one room to another. I like the versatility, especially when it comes to cleaning hard-to-reach areas like cabinets and shelves. Synoshi exceeded my expectations and I will definitely recommend it.”
- Oliver, 19, apprentice: “As a student I often look for ways to save money and Synoshi has proven to be a great investment. It has helped me keep my house clean and tidy without having to constantly buy cleaning supplies or disposable towels. The simple operation and fast loading time are also a big plus. I would recommend Synoshi to anyone looking for an easy to use and effective cleaning device.”
- Sarah, 41, veterinarian: “In my veterinary practice it is important to keep the environment clean and hygienic. Synoshi has proven to be a valuable tool for cleaning floors, countertops and even pet cages. The UV disinfection function gives me extra assurance that all surfaces are thoroughly cleaned. I am very happy with Synoshi and will continue to use it in my practice.”
Conclusion and evaluation
The Synoshi cleaning brush is a versatile, convenient and efficient cleaning tool that makes cleaning the house much easier and saves time. With its numerous benefits and features, the Synoshi brush is a wise investment for any household, especially those looking for an environmentally friendly and hassle-free cleaning solution.
Buy Synoshi at the best price
Buy SYNOSHI and get 50% off
- recent posts
Steve is our supplement and nutrition expert. He is a qualified nutritionist and used to work in healthcare. In his spare time he likes to experiment with the latest gadgets. Now he shares his insights for informative articles and product reviews on oprengrey.eu.
Latest posts from Steve Smith(See everything)
- - 14 mei 2023
- - 13 april 2023
- Synoshi Spin Power Scrubber - Reviews UK & Ireland- March 29, 2023
It's so powerful and really gets deep into grime and dirt to leave my surfaces spotless. Plus, it's cordless and lightweight, making it easy to use anywhere in the house.” Another customer said, “I was hesitant to buy this at first, but I'm so glad I did! It has made cleaning so much easier and faster.What is most powerful spin scrubber? ›
Voweek Electric Scrub Brush – Most Robust
The Voweek Electric Spin Scrubber is the perfect tool for cleaning any bathroom. Boasting a powerful motor with a maximum spinning power of 300 RPM, this scrubber is capable of tackling any stubborn stains with ease.
Hurricane Spin Scrubber will blast through every last bit of dirt, grime, soap scum, lime scale, calcium and hard water stains like a whirlwind! With three interchangeable heads, spinning at an incredible 300rpm, and an extension pole that means you can reach every corner of your bathroom without bending or stretching.How do you charge a Synoshi power scrubber? ›
Frequently Asked Questions – Synoshi Power Scrubber reviews
The device has a charger and a USB cable you can connect to a regular power outlet. Once it is fully charged and indicated as such, you can disconnect the device from the charger and start cleaning your house immediately.
LABIGO Electric Spin Scrubber is our top pick because the powerful electric model has a telescoping handle that comes with a variety of brush head attachments to help you more easily tackle every corner of the bathroom (and beyond).Which type of body scrubber is best? ›
Silicone and natural loofahs are best for the body. They are easy to clean and maintain and are cost-effective as well. You can also use soft bristle brushes and washcloths.What is the price of hurricane spin scrubber? ›
Plastic Hurricane Spin Scrubber, For Floor Cleaning, 1 at Rs 2000/piece in New Delhi.How long does the hurricane spin scrubber last? ›
It takes a full 20 hours to charge it the first time, and then 8 hours per charge after that. Each charge should give you about an hour of cleaning time.Are spin scrubbers good? ›
Spin scrubbers make some cleaning tasks much easier. They regularly do away with soap scum and dirt, but mildew stains may require more precise cleaning tools. Their effectiveness really relies on the power they put out and the job you are trying to do.How long do floor scrubber batteries last? ›
Most quality floor scrubber batteries, if used daily, will last 2 or 3 years. They will go longer than that but the run time quickly goes down. The key is proper maintenance. Never let the electrolyte level in lead acid batteries get low.
Charging. Your goal is to fully charge your Floor Scrubber batteries after each use. Preferably, get them fully charged and in float at least 4 hours before use. This is the cooling period in the cycle.How long does it take to charge a floor scrubber battery? ›
The batteries should complete an entire charge and cooling cycle before using them for another cleaning shift. An entire charge and cooling cycle for a machine with a 3 hour run time is about 9 hours. It will take about 6 hours for the batteries to come to a complete charge and 3 hours to cool down.Who makes the best ride on floor scrubber? ›
|Viper||AS530R™||19 / 19.2 gal.|
The Factory Cat GTX rider floor scrubber is our pick for the best floor scrubber for concrete.What is the best floor cleaner that doesn t leave residue? ›
Best overall: Rejuvenate All Floors Cleaner
You can use this floor cleaner on hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and linoleum, making it a popular option for low-maintenance homeowners. The floor cleaner's pH-balanced formula won't leave behind a residue, and it's gentle on your floor's finish.
Some disadvantages of wet scrubbers include corrosion, the need for entrainment separation or mist removal to obtain high efficiencies and the need for treatment or reuse of spent liquid.What are the three types of scrubbers? ›
In this scrubber selection guide, we'll look at the three major types of industrial scrubbers to choose from: wet scrubbers, dry scrubbers and electrostatic precipitators (ESPs). Each scrubber type offers its own uses, advantages and potential drawbacks.Is an air scrubber worth the money? ›
Are Air Scrubbers Really That Effective? Nothing is 100% effective, but air scrubber technology comes pretty close. Some models can eliminate up to 90% of airborne microorganisms, as well as 99% of surface microorganisms, including black mold, staph, and MRSA.Is it good to use body scrubber everyday? ›
You shouldn't use a body scrub every day; exfoliation can be harsh on the skin, and over-exfoliation can damage the skin cells and prevent natural restoration. You don't want to overly strip the skin of moisture, or compromise the skin barrier. Aim to use body scrub 1-2 times a week at the most.How do I choose a scrub? ›
- Focus on the Silhouette. You'll find that the majority of scrubs are designed with relaxation and comfort in mind. ...
- Look for Strategic Vents. ...
- Choose the Pants Carefully. ...
- Opt for Comfortable Fabrics. ...
- Always Prioritize Your Comfort.
“If you have a natural loofah, you should replace it every three to four weeks,” she says. “If you have one of the plastic ones, those can last for two months.” Usually, but not always: “If you notice any mold growing on your loofah, you should throw it away and get a new one,” she says.Why is an auto scrubber more cost effective than a floor scrubber swing machine? ›
Auto-scrubbers take away the effort needed to clean, meaning your staff no longer has to exert themselves to get the job done; they also enable staff them to cover a larger floor surface more efficiently. Operating an auto-scrubber is less tiresome for the user and allows them to maintain a higher productivity rate.What is the price of NACS hand scrubber? ›
NACS Hand Scrubber at Rs 5650/piece in Kolkata | ID: 10139914730.What is electric spin scrubber? ›
Spin scrubbers are electrical scrubbing devices that allows you to brush surfaces that needs hard or soft scrubbing. Spin scrubbers have a rotating brush-like material that spins after the electrical plug-in and allows the used to automatically scrub surfaces.What cleaner to use with hurricane spin scrubber? ›
I would advise to clean the heads with a mild detergent. JML see less Thank you for your message regarding the JML Hurricane Spin Scrubber. I would advise to clean the heads with a mild detergent.How do you know when a hurricane spin scrubber is fully charged? ›
A red light will light up when charging. charging is complete. Keep batteries away from children and pets.How do you disinfect a Spinbrush? ›
Once a week, soak your brush head in a bowl of rubbing alcohol for a minute. Don't rinse the alcohol off and let the brush head air-dry on a towel. This weekly “treatment” helps to kill any remaining bacteria that's left over from daily use.How effective are scrubbers? ›
Remove fine particulate and mists.
Wet scrubbers are extremely efficient, removing up to 99% of particulates, including particulates too small to be caught in baghouse and cartridge filters. Scrubbers with ultra-fine droplets entrap tiny particles and hold them in the solution for removal.
Most rotating facial cleansing brushes are essentially exfoliating tools. The bristles physically brush away dry skin cells (exfoliation), removing dirt and makeup in the process (cleansing).How do I choose a floor scrubber? ›
- Sweep or Scrub? This is the first consideration you need to make as you approach your purchase of a cleaner. ...
- Size of the space to be cleaned. ...
- Cleaning path sizes. ...
- Type of floor surface. ...
- Labor rate vs Machine cost. ...
Basically, sweepers utilize powerful brush bristle movement to clean floors. Scrubbers utilize a system of both a squeegee and brush which require water and possibly specific chemicals to operate.Why is my floor scrubber not picking up all the water? ›
Possible Cause: Clogged Solution Tank Filter
A clogged filter will not allow any water to be released. The Fix: Remove and inspect the filter for a blockage. If the filter is dirty, remove any buildup and reconnect to the floor scrubber. Once free of debris, the machine should begin to distribute water again.
If you do not want to wait for it to air dry, you can dry your floors manually. You can do this by taking a dry mop head, squeegee, sponge, or towel and whipping it across your flooring. If you do this, make sure to go in one direction to prevent lines and missed wet spots.How many times a week should I mop my floor? ›
But as a rule of thumb, you should mop your floors at least once a week—especially in areas that are more likely to get stains from drips and spills, like the kitchen and bathroom. “Of course, you need to vacuum or sweep the floor before mopping,” explains Leiva.How much energy does a scrubber use? ›
Depending on the size of vessel, a scrubber may use between 600 and 1500 kilowatts of power per hour.How many amps does a floor scrubber use? ›
Scrubbing amp draw figures were measured in our service department measuring between 47amps and 49amps with around 18amps being the vacuum motor. Vacuum motors run at higher amps freewheeling and run at the lowest amps under the heaviest load.Which is better copper or stainless steel scrubber? ›
Stainless steel scrubbers are not only used in kitchens, but also in industries, and they can remove the oily and dirty stains without hurting hands. Copper scrubbers would never rust or splinter, and they can remove the stubborn stains from the kitchenware or machine surface easily.What are the three types of most common scrubbers? ›
In this scrubber selection guide, we'll look at the three major types of industrial scrubbers to choose from: wet scrubbers, dry scrubbers and electrostatic precipitators (ESPs). Each scrubber type offers its own uses, advantages and potential drawbacks.What is the rpm of auto scrubber? ›
Walk Behind Auto Scrubber Drier
Brush Speed: 165 rpm. Water Tank Capacity: 50 L. Application Area: Industrial use. Voltage: 220-240 V | 50 Hz.
A spray tower scrubber is a low energy scrubber and is the simplest wet scrubber used for particulate control.
Use rubbing alcohol on a soft dry cloth and rub the greasy spots until they are gone. Always dry off the metal once you are done with the cleaning to restore its natural shine. For stubborn stains, you can use baking soda and water. Make a paste out of it and apply it to the stain.Are wet or dry scrubbers better? ›
Dry scrubbers work well to remove sulfur dioxide and hydrochloride. They have lower use costs because the waste they produce does not require additional treatment and weighs less than the wastewater from wet scrubbers. For existing facilities that require additional exhaust processing, dry scrubbers require less space.What is the difference between copper and steel scrubbers? ›
Steel wool can rust and splinter, causing even more aggravation when trying to clean dirty cookware. Ultimate Copper Scrubbers don't rust and remain strong until the last scrub. These copper scouring pads are ideal for cleaning cookware made of stainless steel, copper, anodized aluminum or multi-clad.What is the difference between a wet scrubber and a dry scrubber? ›
Dry scrubbers are typically composed of filters that catch and remove particulates. The most common type of dry scrubber is the fabric filter, which uses a layer of cloth or other porous material to capture particles. Wet scrubbers use a chemical reaction to remove particles from the gas stream.What is the difference between a Burnisher and a scrubber? ›
Burnishers operate at 1500-3000 RPM and are used to polish hard floors. Scrubbers have a scrubbing head and are capable of dispense cleaning/striping solution and have a vacuum component. They can clean/strip and vacuum all in one pass.What is the difference between a floor scrubber and a buffer? ›
These machines dispense cleaning solution and vacuum it back up, giving you clean, polished and dried floors in just one pass. While floor buffers are more concerned with maintaining the finish of a floor's surface, floor scrubbers are designed to keep the floors clean.